You can still shop in Putney all from the safety of your own home
Positively Putney have collaborated with shopappy.com, an ecommerce site that can allow you to still shop at your local stores without having to visit them in person. Ginger are providing our fantastic delivery service, they will deliver items from the store safely to you on their e-bikes.
What can you buy?
• Essentials eggs/milk/veg via Pilates Room and Artisan and Vine
• Cakes and treats made to order from Café Reves perfect for upcoming birthday parties or a Friday special treat!
• Putney Pantry making made to order fresh lunches (quiche, fishcakes) if you want a break from cooking
• Pip Organic selling their delicious smoothies and juices in a small or large bundle to keep the kids happy and healthy!
• Eco friendly essentials from The Evolution
How it works
Shopappy can deliver 1 mile from Putney Town Centre (if you are unsure if we can deliver to you please call Ginger Bikes, where they can assist you)
1. Visit www.shopappy.com/Putney where you can order items up to 12pm on the day of delivery (or call our dedicated number 020 3904 7986 and we will order for you)
2. Browse your favourite local stores and add your items to the shopping cart
3. You can pay through the site online, or if a shop has a direct contact number you can call them to pay by card over the phone. Please note there is a £3 flat fee for deliveries, this is so we can pay the delivery riders a fair wage
4. Our delivery riders will pick up the items between 12pm and 1pm from the stores, following governmental advice on social distancing and health & safety
5. They will deliver your items to you between 1pm and 4pm, keeping social distancing. At any point you can contact the delivery company directly if you need to give specific delivery instructions.
Deliveries are made between 1pm and 4pm
Order between 9am – 12pm Monday to Friday online, or 10am-11am if you are ordering by phone 020 3904 7986
Contact and help
* For help using the website please contact email@example.com
* If you need assistance making an order please call 020 3904 7986 between the hours of 10am and 11am, Monday to Friday’s.
* For delivery information and help please call 07904 617911 and a member of Ginger will assist you.
Nicola Grant – Executive Director of Positively Putney said: "Now is the time to come together as a community, helping each other, local businesses and our neighbours. As everyone is aware a lot has been happening in the last couple of days and the information is constantly changing. We are encouraging residents to show their support for local businesses too by following; liking; retweeting and most importantly BUYING products from local stores online wherever possible".
As you can imagine, all the teams involved have worked on this very quickly to get it ready as soon as possible, therefore we are learning as we go. We’re happy to hear your thoughts, queries or suggestions on how this service can best help you!
March 31, 2020