these items appeared in our weekly newsletters during this month - if
you like to receive it click
* Roehampton Man Charged *
making a total of three men held responsible for the murder of James Oyebola
* 5K "Fun Run", Roehampton Regeneration and More... *
MP Justine Greening writes to Putney.
*Win a Nintendo Wii - Enter The Council Anti Graffiti Competition *
open to all children at Primary School in the borough
* Bus driver charged with causing death by dangerous driving *
Grandmother died and two family members seriously injured by bus
* A Chance to Buy a Share in Your Home *
with the launch of a pilot scheme offering discounts to tenants wanting to buy their council home
* Fulham Football Club Announces Stadium Development Package *
including re-opening of river walkway
* Restaurant Hygiene Scores Now Online *
As 'Scores on the Doors' make inspection results available to consumers
* Cancer Research UK Launches Book of Fruity Verses *
contributions from celebrities of sport, stage and writing - a must read for kids
* Free Electric Blanket Check to All Residents Next Week *
don't have one of the 5000 fires faulty blankets cause each year!
* Last Hurrah for Putney Property? *
Official numbers show SW15 average home just under half a million
Putney Teen Killed in Car Crash
Maryam Sakey died alongside her cousin
Putney Woman Has Nation's Best Bum
Yolande Elliot wins Rear of the Year Competition
Justine Greening MP speaks to Putney & Roehampton
Tax Changes, Aircraft Noise and the River Environment
Labour's Stuart King on Local Issues
PCSOs, Roehampton Forum and Council's Fly-tipping record
Council Claims Emissions Cut By 26%
Over half of electricity now from 'green sources'
One Shutter Down - Two to Go
Action taken against unsightly frontages to local take-aways
Wandsworth Top for New Arrivals
One in ten residents have moved in within the last year
'No Fare Rises To Pay For Crossrail'
Costs will be met through supplementary business rates according to Mayor
* Putney MP raises concerns about Postal Services *
in aftermath of the recent postal strikes
* 'Local Homes For Local People' Call *
Council warns that plans from Mayor Livingstone could result in people living in areas miles away from their choice
* Volunteering For The Putney Samaritans *
can change someone's life ....Your own!
If you feel there is a aspect of local life that we haven't given sufficient
coverage to, let us know.
Most of the articles listed above were not written by us but contributed
by local people.
to go back further?