happened in Putney during December 2006
these items appeared in our weekly newsletters during this month - if
you like to receive it click
* Woman dies in hospital *
Following serious assault on Wednesday evening
* Rail Service, BAA and much more *
Justine Greening MP updates Putney residents on local issues
* Council calls for guarantees that council tax bills will not be forced higher *
to pay for cost overruns on the 2012 Olympics
* New art award launched for local schools
Children invited to design Trafalgar Square sculpture
* Hotham School, Roehampton Regeneration, C-Charge and more.... *
Cllr Lister updates Putney
* Ken Livingstone awards Wandsworth Primary Care Trust *
for excellence in domestic violence work
* Cash for new crime-fighting ideas *
an innovation fund to help new crime prevention initiatives get off the ground
* Are you aged 14 - 19 years old? *
* Bus passenger appeal after Laila Rezk murder *
The Wandsworth Police Cadets Want You!
Police seek two men from the Number 85 bus that she made her last journey on
Putney Schools Excel in League Tables
Perfect score again for Our Lady of Victories
* Local Burglar to be detained for Christmas *
Prolific thief caught after chase on Putney Common
* Crackdown on Burglary in Putney *
Police tackle the crime with intelligence-led strategies
Government to Forge Ahead 3rd Runway Plans
As Twelve Local Councils Unite Against Heathrow Expansion
Architect Brings Modern Look to Rural Scene
Ed Pack receives industry acclaim for his Dutch Barn
* Teenager mugged at Putney Bridge Station *
Persistent thief just wouldn't give up
* The Lower Richmond Road - great shopping *
And not just for Christmas!
* New Putney Medical Centre opened by the Mayor of Wandsworth * the centre consists of three independant group, the Heathbridge Practice NHS and Private GP, Physio4life Ltd and Harmoni.
* Wandsworth Council encourages a Green Christmas! *
Top Ten Tips for recycling over the forthcoming Festive Season
* A long, long walk for the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability *
by local business man Steve Thompson ...
* Zebra Crossing Vanishes! *
If you feel there is a aspect of local life that we haven't given sufficient
coverage to, let us know.
Most of the articles listed above were not written by us but contributed
by local people.
to go back further?