these items appeared in our weekly newsletters during this month - if
you like to receive it click
Record for Putney Property Price Smashed
Home on Westmead sells for more than £6,000,000
Justine Greening's Constituency Diary
Includes mobile mast concerns and new text service for commuters
Thieves Strike at Local Museum
Unique Victorian ceramics taken from De Morgan Centre
Putney Arrest in Boxing Champ Murder Case
Man detained in relation to shooting of James Oyebola
Greening Blast for 'Minister for BAA'
MP's request to see Heathrow environmental data refused
Man Jailed for Roehampton Assault
John Wallace stabbed his victim repeatedly at block of flats
Longer platforms and ten carriage trains due to arrive at Putney Station in three years
but other stations in the borough may have to wait seven!
* Council unveils latest weapon against crime *
with the launch of £50,000 mobile CCTV unit
* Putney Rotary Club welcomes new team *
and invites new members
* Local schoolboy forger tracked to Singapore *
Sold ID to local school kids with an estimated value of £100,000
* Lucky miss for two children *
as car crashes into their garden on Huntingfield Road
* Mosquitoes coming to a garden near you! *
Summer weather has created perfect breeding conditions
* Calling all local performers and writers *
Edinburgh too far to travel? Fancy your chance more locally?
* Burglaries Halved since Start of Summer *
Recent police operation proves to be a success
* Housing, Flooding & Climate change *
Labour's Stuart King writes to Putney
* Volunteering for the Putney Samaritans can change someone's life *
* Thieves Take Cash From Nationwide
Burglars get away unseen in 'well planned operation'
* Two Women Assaulted in MacDonalds *
CCTV stills issued of girl gang who attacked and robbed a mother and her daughter
* Jazz on the River is back next month *
all proceeds going to the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
* Disability or health related problem holding you back from training or employment?
Speak to the people who put your Ability 1st!
* Justine Greening MP updates Putney *
Text Line, Pedestrian access to Richmond Park, Post Office closures & more...
* Parking fees change at Queen Mary's Hospital *
* Man rescued from flat blaze in Roehampton *
suffering from burns, neighbours affected by smoke inhalation
* Tube Workers To Stage Two Three-day Strikes *
After failing to secure guarantees over jobs, conditions & pensions from administrator
* East Putney resident hopes to raise £50,000 with your help *
cycling 1039 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats
If you feel there is a aspect of local life that we haven't given sufficient
coverage to, let us know.
Most of the articles listed above were not written by us but contributed
by local people.
to go back further?